CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

cool

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
so my neighbor tells me he might be getting rid of his beater car. i said i'd like to run it over. he laughed and said he had something like that in mind. he wants to get a picture of it airborn. so i said "you jump it, beat it and i'll run it over!" he's thinkin about it!
S4266C17.jpg
/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
That would be AWESOME!! Just need complete photo documention of the entire event! I say run it into the ground till it won't go anymore then run it over!

Kris

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
That would be AWESOME!! Just need complete photo documention of the entire event! I say run it into the ground till it won't go anymore then run it over!

Kris

[/ QUOTE ]
thats what i told him! i'll bring my video camera and maybe a few more k5's!

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
why not sell it to a guy like me who needs a car that runs very badly?
im in vista, CA, send me a PM if he goes for it.
i need something cheap to drive NOW style.
Grant

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
That's a phat little 'ru... Can't tell from the pic, is it 4wd or FWD??? if it's a 4x4 don't kill it, buy a lift kit and shtuff and pimp it up for some mild-moderate trails /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget the digi camera too! The more K5's the better!

Kris

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw stills, get some mpegs up on here /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
why not sell it to a guy like me who needs a car that runs very badly?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a car that runs very badly...PM me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
just so you know that pic was a reference so people geta n idea what it looks like, the actual car is dented, rusted, torn up, and i dont think mechanicaly sound. If he does sell it i'll let you know first /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Awesome then... Go make it fly, make it fly goooood /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'll see if I can't find pics someone took of their Subaru jumping /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Nevermind... It's not at www.ultimatesubaru.net anymore /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Btw.... I just looked at the pic up above again... it says 4x4 on the windshield... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
i just need something i can drive to and from work for now. i can throw cash into it to make it long trip worthy.
like 300 miles ish.
thanks though.
grant

Top Bottom