CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Countdown clock

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
 Premium
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I’m at Carlisle Truck Nationals, picked up a spare rear driveshaft today, gonna walk the swap meet again tomorrow for anything else I might need.

Flatfender justin

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this but here should do. I had some friends cancel on me for this trip. So I have a camping cabin (the smaller one with no bathroom) at Moab rim rv park available if anyone is interested. Wanted to give someone here a chance to snag it up before I cancel the reservation.

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
 Premium
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this but here should do. I had some friends cancel on me for this trip. So I have a camping cabin (the smaller one with no bathroom) at Moab rim rv park available if anyone is interested. Wanted to give someone here a chance to snag it up before I cancel the reservation.
There is another thread to about reservations I think

Tnsejed

6al4v
 Premium
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've got 7.5 days to finish work stuff and will be working up until I leave. Last thing I'm doing is writing a scathing email on schedule changes at the last possible minute. Then doing a quick oil change and loading up the rig. It's all gonna work out, unless it all goes to shit.

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
 Premium
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Nothing beats a scathing email right before a vacation, that way when you get back everyone has had time to cool down…

Or fire you

Latest Posts

Top Bottom