CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

custom fender badge.

76zimmer

Flyin Rat
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
From what I've had done by Kert, there has to be some linking material to tie them all together....the entire center of the eight could probably be left out, but not just the circles part of the eights.

Study this for reference.

HPIM3809800x600.jpg

cybrfire

1 ton status
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
that looks pretty cool. i can give you exact dimentions of these badges when i get home tonight. anyway we can fully close in the "8" on these?

Dave pretty much said it. Could cut out the entire center or leave it "strung" in like it is in the pic. Whole center removed it really doesn't look like an "8" at all anymore.

For the sake of being thorough, the lettering is a negative. If we were to make the numbers a positive, the center could be cut out without stringers and be a nice clean "8" but then, we'd have to do something like we did on Dave's badge to keep the letters attached to each other. Or.... Mount the 4 seperate digits individually.

cybrfire

1 ton status
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
What is the process to get a pair? What are my options?

Shoot me a PM with what you want. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Options, that's a hard one to answer. There are some things that don't translate well to a 2D design. From time to time we get a request for incredibly intricate designs which don't pan out to well from cost effective stand point.

That's really the only two things that shoot ideas for this product in the foot.

Top Bottom