CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

cybersex gone wrong

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
be careful out there, boys and girls, there are people all over the place trying to take advantage of you:

click me

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif great! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

84k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a pubic hair caught in my throat. I'm choking.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

fjleiter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

BamBamblazer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Hey where did you get that? I didnt write that. Its not floppy, i promise.

Sincerly,
Wellhung

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I'm honored /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

anyway, back to the subject at hand /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

88Silverado

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did Sweetheart say what board she's normally on /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Wellhung: I'm having a coughing fit. I'm turning all red.

Sweetheart: Can I help?

Wellhung: I'm running to the kitchen, choking wildly. I'm fumbling through the cabinets, looking for a cup. Where do you keep your cups?

Sweetheart: In the cabinet to the right of the sink.

Wellhung: I'm drinking a cup of water. There, that's better.

Sweetheart: Come back to me, lover.

Wellhung: I'm washing the cup now.

Sweetheart: I'm on the bed aching for you.

Wellhung: I'm drying the cup. Now I'm putting it back in the cabinet. And now I'm walking back to the bedroom. Wait, it's dark, I'm lost. Where's the bedroom?

Sweetheart: Last door on the left at the end of the hall.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO that was so funny. Nice post! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

pfloydmaster

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I"M DYING HERE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom