D60 is finally in, only a few issues that I\'m mad about You couldn't tell I'm mad if you were next to me since I'm smiling but I do have a few issues with some parts I was supplied with. The studs that came with my ubolts weren't threaded right, the nut bottomed out onto the end of the threads before it was anywhere near tight. Woudl have been fine if I had a zero rate in there but I simply don't. Replaced them with some grade 8 bolts of the right size I luckily happened to have lying around(got to love my dad keeping bolts). I then discovered that the springplates I just spent $50 on were not right, the one had the center hole drilled too close to the studs so you couldn't get ti all to line up, had to enlarge the center pin hole with a die grinder quite a bit. Spread the springs out with a pry bar and bolted her up there. Just waiting on a buddy to stop over with some rims and tires so I can wheel the truggy chassis out of the garage.