CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

DAWN OF THE DEAD

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Leaving to go see it now, will let you know how it is in a few hours. Anyone else seen it yet, post up.

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was'nt a bad movie lots of gore but had a crappy ending. Scale of 1-10 I give it a 6

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I think there is a european version called 28 days later /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

(I know they are different but so similar too /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif)

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i loved 28 days later

they better make a sequal or something cause i wanna see everything that happens to the world in that movie
not just 3 people

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
zombie movies rule. i need to see this one. its never about the ending, just the feelings of hopelessness you feel for those in the movie. Living dead....ok, everyone go take a look outside and make sure the coast is clear /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
28 days later was a total turd... one of the worst films I have ever actually sat all the way through... please, someone tell me DotD is better.. please?

j

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I heard DOTD was better than 28 days. I thought 28 days was dragged out (in normal european fashion). I think DOTD is going to be about the same just using a different enterence moving faster with lots more guns (go USA /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif)

Pookster

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I thought 28 days sucked.

Farkin a whole country, and nobody got a single weapon to defend themselves from zombies.

And that dude just pissed me off so much- running around a house with a CANDLE with zombies running around outside so that they can see you.

then they are like dancing around in the supermarket. COMON, there's a whole freakin country full of zombies!get your shiet and get out of there!

Thought it was even funniner- the guy was in a coma for how long? Shouldnt his muscles have degraded SOMEwhat?

Anyways, I hope dawn of the dead is betta...

MudFrog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
28 Days later sucked!

DOTD was similar but a lot better, I actually enjoyed it and I give it a 7.5-8 out of 10. BTW.. liked the ending, it was different then all of the other ones. And be sure to stay through the credits.

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
28 days later probably doesnt appeal to the "big explosions and titties" crowd
i thought it was a great film, well made...sucked that it was in england...but oh well

dawn of the dead was awesome
the first 20 minutes, amazing

9 out of 10 cause it scared the crap out of me multiple times

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually liked 28 days later as well. But Dawn of the dead was better more gore!!!

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Woohoo,I can't wait, love zombie films and was almost hoping it wasn't very good so it would go to video sooner... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
I just got back from it.............Funniest movie I have seen in awhile /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif It was pretty gory , but not like the gore we remember /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Ending lasts through credits so don't leave /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Top Bottom