CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Day drinking

rdn2blazer

1 ton status
- In Memoriam -
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I remember the days of...All Day drinking until passout bedtime... where ever you go unconscious. Lol. Ahh the fun of coming to with puke on your clothes and in your mouth from a hard night of hard core partying where you’re still sooo fockd up you’re hungover for 3 day after. Good times.....NOT

Lol!

cuervo

self imposed ban
Reaction score
Rob, sounds like you needed more training young padiwan!! lol

Yeah, I recently gave up day drinking. Well, drinking in general. The idea of not having gastritis and being able to sleep all night rather then passing out were some key factors in my decision to stop. I never got sick or had hangovers any longer. If I did feel a little under the weather then a screwdriver would cure that up real quick.

The thing that made it easy to day drink was the fact that I retired, Army, my wife is school teacher and when summer hit we spent it all at the lake camping. It was a wake up, make a screwdriver and some breakfast. Drink screwdrivers until lunch and then switch to beer.

As far as I'm concerned, if you can handle it and it doesn't hamper your daily life, then there's nothing wrong with day drinking!

when-someone-asks-why-im-in-such-a-good-mood-29460539.png

SpeedlabDan

Keepin it trashy never classy
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Rob, sounds like you needed more training young padiwan!! lol

Yeah, I recently gave up day drinking. Well, drinking in general. The idea of not having gastritis and being able to sleep all night rather then passing out were some key factors in my decision to stop. I never got sick or had hangovers any longer. If I did feel a little under the weather then a screwdriver would cure that up real quick.

The thing that made it easy to day drink was the fact that I retired, Army, my wife is school teacher and when summer hit we spent it all at the lake camping. It was a wake up, make a screwdriver and some breakfast. Drink screwdrivers until lunch and then switch to beer.

As far as I'm concerned, if you can handle it and it doesn't hamper your daily life, then there's nothing wrong with day drinking!

View attachment 253383
I've been known to quit drinking for months on end as well. I always feel better when I'm not drinking but I have such a terrible memory I go back to drinking and repeat the hangover and sleep terribly until I want to quit again lol. It's a viscous cycle but I do love my scotch

diesel4me

1 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
I had ONE beer yesterday at a friends place--first one in at least a year..and I don't really like beer that much,I prefer hard liquor if I'm gonna drink..
I cant drink & take the meds for my stomach and back pain,it just makes things worse..I had become accustomed to having a snort every night years ago,now I cant imbibe ...cant say it did me any good,really.

But for those of you who still raise a glass--have fun!..:DLittle Big Town - Day Drinking - YouTube

Top Bottom