Dogs of CK5.

max 02

N.E.D.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Birth date of 02/25/09 was in his records. And my parents have spent $2500 in vet bills and license fees. Not including toys and foods.

Dogs a expensive.
That is a chunk of money... our oldest dog now is a 09 model. Other then a neutering he has not been to the vet. Food for him and the other two is another story! Lol!

Beek

aka Bents Sister
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lo
I can pretty much guarantee it. Lol

These days most Dutch and Mals are crosses. They are bred for traits not for purebred. One of mine exhibits as. Dutch and one a Mal but they both have common ancestors if you trace the lines back to Holland.

The Mal is a Czech Line GSD x Mal cross.

View attachment 360094
Love!! the Czech lineage!!!!

diesel4me

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dog story :

I stopped in at a friends house yesterday that I hadn't seen in several months..he spends his summers in Maine running a campground and does DJ duty at a rec hall there,so he's not around much after April,until it closes up for the season in October..

I hadn't planned to stop in,but I was driving by his place and saw his garage was lit up and the doors were open (rare 60 degree day here ),so I pulled in to just say hi...he always has a few dogs that come running up & bark at me,and yesterday was no exception..

A black Lab came bounding over and he starts yelling "stay down--DOWN!--NO Jump!...so I was prepared,and the dog jumps up and puts his front paws on my shoulders..he comes and gets the dog ,takes it be the collar and pulls it into the garage..

I had put my mask on before I got out of the truck--this dog must have a hatred for masks,it groaned and growled at me the few minutes I was there--then it came at me and leaps up,grabs the mask in its teeth,and pulls back on it--it snapped back on my face,and he repeated that about three times--the second time he almost got my nose!...:eek:--it was just a playful pup,not an attack,but it still was startling..

"Gee,he must not like masks I guess !--never did that before!"

If someone had filmed that it'd probably have made that "funniest pet video" tv show..

I said I hate masks too,but I wear one anyways,even though I feel they don't do squat other than suffocate me..

No one else there had a mask on,there was maybe 5 people in the garage ,which is only 20 x 30 feet roughly,and one of them coughed a few times,blew his nose,so I figured it was time to GTFO ! ..

I told them it was good to see them,and let them get back to eating and whatever else they were doing..they often have jam sessions there,he has a drum set,guitars,etc,and they aren't bad for just a few guys goofing around..
They put the dog in their SUV after it tried taking my mask off--thing was going ballistic when I walked past it to get in my truck..:screwy:

Last edited:

wasted wages

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
My friends dog is like that with hats....hates them. Dog goes nuts barking, running around jumping up trying to get it off of your head.

I told him if anyone ever breaks in his house, I hope he is wearing a hat !!

1300obo

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dog story :

I stopped in at a friends house yesterday that I hadn't seen in several months..he spends his summers in Maine running a campground and does DJ duty at a rec hall there,so he's not around much after April,until it closes up for the season in October..

I hadn't planned to stop in,but I was driving by his place and saw his garage was lit up and the doors were open (rare 60 degree day here ),so I pulled in to just say hi...he always has a few dogs that come running up & bark at me,and yesterday was no exception..

A black Lab came bounding over and he starts yelling "stay down--DOWN!--NO Jump!...so I was prepared,and the dog jumps up and puts his front paws on my shoulders..he comes and gets the dog ,takes it be the collar and pulls it into the garage..

I had put my mask on before I got out of the truck--this dog must have a hatred for masks,it groaned and growled at me the few minutes I was there--then it came at me and leaps up,grabs the mask in its teeth,and pulls back on it--it snapped back on my face,and he repeated that about three times--the second time he almost got my nose!...:eek:--it was just a playful pup,not an attack,but it still was startling..

"Gee,he must not like masks I guess !--never did that before!"

If someone had filmed that it'd probably have made that "funniest pet video" tv show..

I said I hate masks too,but I wear one anyways,even though I feel they don't do squat other than suffocate me..

No one else there had a mask on,there was maybe 5 people in the garage ,which is only 20 x 30 feet roughly,and one of them coughed a few times,blew his nose,so I figured it was time to GTFO ! ..

I told them it was good to see them,and let them get back to eating and whatever else they were doing..they often have jam sessions there,he has a drum set,guitars,etc,and they aren't bad for just a few guys goofing around..
They put the dog in their SUV after I tried taking my mask off--thing was going ballistic when I walked past it to get in my truck..:screwy:
We used to have a lab mix that would growl at me everytime I put on a welding helmet. He knew it was me, just couldn't help himself.

Abusfullofnuns

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lure with reward and give jackpot reward when he makes it through. Looks like he just wants permission. Good dog.

TuckerK5

Incovignito!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So I have this dog dilemma.
We have 6 dogs and 3 cats.
Suddenly my dog Fatty (10 years old) and step son’s Great Dane (4 years old and dumped on us) both spade females have decided they hate each other and are going to fight to the death if they can get at each other.
Had to take them both to the vet on Christmas Eve.
I dread that bill.
Neither dog has issue with any other dog.
The Great Dane is stupid.
I honestly hate her for being so stupid.
Wife see’s all dogs and cats as family.
Something has to give.

TuckerK5

Incovignito!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I see your thinking but there really aren’t any obedience issues outside of these two hating each other.
Anyway, step-son came and got his dog and took her to live in a small fenced in area in his back yard.
Not my problem anymore.

Edit: I also suspect multiple layers of in-breeding on the GD based on where she came from. There’s no teaching that.

Top Bottom