Dogs of CK5.

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. These two picked each other when kaz was just turning 2. He was afraid of all dogs before, then his mom was at a pet store one day and he wanted in with the puppies. She let him in and one puppy stayed in the back while the others mobbed her. Kaz went right through the others and sat down with rex. He came home with us later that day.

They have their battles, and rex tends to lean towards me. But as kaz gets older rex is swinging back his direction lol.

max 02

N.E.D.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We new it was coming... Our boy Buck passed away this afternoon.
RIP Buck! 2009/ 2021

He’s on the left. That was the last pic I took of him last week. My son took a vid of him today out in the feild just before he had a heart attack. He was in the best place he could be happy as a pup!

Thankful for that. Love you buddy!

11AE9193-0DBC-49CA-8ADC-0F6D28F1EAF1.jpeg

Last edited:

ARAMP1

Aviator Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we first adopted our GSD, Lucy, she learned early on as a puppy to go outside and potty. The only problem was that she would go up to the door and scratch on it to let us know she needed to go outside. Well, not wanting our door scratched up, and not wanting her to stop telling us she needed to go, we decided to buy a AA battery powered recordable button on amazon. I recorded "OUTSIDE" on it, and it would play when the button was pressed. She took to it really quickly. Then, we decided to add another button, and another, and another, and now she has a bunch of buttons and will talk to us when she wants something.

1300obo

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we first adopted our GSD, Lucy, she learned early on as a puppy to go outside and potty. The only problem was that she would go up to the door and scratch on it to let us know she needed to go outside. Well, not wanting our door scratched up, and not wanting her to stop telling us she needed to go, we decided to buy a AA battery powered recordable button on amazon. I recorded "OUTSIDE" on it, and it would play when the button was pressed. She took to it really quickly. Then, we decided to add another button, and another, and another, and now she has a bunch of buttons and will talk to us when she wants something.

nice! i wish i would have known about those last year. my doors are too far gone at this point

wasted wages

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is way too cool !!!!!

What other things have you taught her on the buttons....I may have to try those !!!

@ARAMP1

Last edited:
Top Bottom