dont read this if your subject to whining crying complaining snivling

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 17, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: uh..

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="blue"> post #2 </font> is something even Z3pr will find humerous /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Please refrain from dragging me into things. You don't think I have a sence of humor, but in reality I have a higher then 4th grader sence of humor. Sorry if it's beownd a few people. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    <font color="blue"> post #2 </font> is something even Z3pr will find humerous /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Please refrain from dragging me into things. You don't think I have a sence of humor, but in reality I have a higher then 4th grader sence of humor. Sorry if it's beownd a few people. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, ok- 5th grade. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You don't think I have a sence of humor, but in reality I have a higher then 4th grader sence of humor. Sorry if it's beownd a few people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the spelling is same as usual, but you aborted the hell out of the grammar /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

By the way, what the hell is "beownd?" You been getting learnt in Ebonics or some chit?

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Good Morning Bubba.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

What up?

I'm sitting here dreading my upcoming work week......

7. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Build(s):

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, ok- 5th grade. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i can't even begin to understand why everyone wants to jump on rob's bandwagon when he makes a post like this /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

maybe it is just me, but i don't find this crap amusing at all /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It ain't a bandwagon thing..........

It's a "we don't like having to call out the 3rd grade translator at 5 am cause we have to stop and intepret a post so we know WTF is being said due to the geothermal aborted spelling and grammar job done" twang thang...............

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I'm just having coffee and doing the same. Wish the summer would end and the heat would go away. Working is hard enough as it is....

10. fourwheelerjeff

Build(s):

[ QUOTE ]
    It ain't a bandwagon thing..........

It's a "we don't like having to call out the 3rd grade translator at 5 am cause we have to stop and intepret a post so we know WTF is being said due to the geothermal aborted spelling and grammar job done" twang thang...............

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no problems interpeting his (and others) ramblings, but then again i am not from oklahoma /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

as far as the bandwagon thing; really; maybe you should think about that /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    i can't even begin to understand why everyone wants to jump on rob's bandwagon when he makes a post like this

maybe it is just me, but i don't find this crap amusing at all

[/ QUOTE ]
    Jeff-
    I didnt make this post make fun of Paul, so blow me /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I made it to prove Paul isnt so bad, in fact that guy is much worse than Paul ever thought of, I just thought Paul might even get a chuckle, especially since the first sentence says " is he on her?" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so if you came here to bag on me, you can blow me while yer at it, and dammit do a good job /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That link took me to a PBB thread about someone getting ripped off for $500.00 . Someone sent a PBB member $500.00 for a winch, and hasn't heard nothing from said PBB member for going on 90 days. That's the only reason I didn't find anything funny.

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    i have no problems interpeting his (and others) ramblings, but then again i am not from oklahoma

as far as the bandwagon thing; really; maybe you should think about that

[/ QUOTE ]

There's only one wagon I ride Texas boy
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

14. fourwheelerjeff

Build(s):

are those supposed to be horses /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hmmmm, the girl isn't bad at this distance /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i'm sure if you get closer you'll change yer mind. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    That link took me to a PBB thread about someone getting ripped off for $500.00 . Someone sent a PBB member $500.00 for a winch, and hasn't heard nothing from said PBB member for going on 90 days. That's the only reason I didn't find anything funny.

[/ QUOTE ]
    i thought it was funny cuz ( fawknA!! everyone missed the whole point) the firwst sentenence he meant to say "is he on here?" and he said "is he on her" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif sheesh, sorry if i O-FENDED you yet again /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. fourwheelerjeff

Build(s):

[ QUOTE ]
    i'm sure if you get closer you'll change yer mind. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

reckon she's a six or twelve pack girl /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    i thought it was funny cuz ( fawknA!! everyone missed the whole point) the firwst sentenence he meant to say "is he on here?" and he said "is he on her" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif sheesh, sorry if i O-FENDED you yet again /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not offended. I guess I misses that one.