doulber for 350 style 205

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by adamcarp, Jan 28, 2001.

  1. adamcarp

    adamcarp Registered Member

    Jan 20, 2001
    Likes Received:
    sheridan ca (sacramento)
    how much does the 400 input shaft cost for the 350 style 205? Is that a part available from GM dealers?
    the gen 2 doubler sounds awesome I am interested how long till the 350/203 to 350/205 is available and how much will it cost. thanks keep up the good work.

    78 blazer
  2. Stephen

    Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

    Sep 15, 2000
    Likes Received:
    Carbondale Colorado
    I'm hoping we'll be able to use the 350 version 205 by april.
    keep in mind that you can use any trans you want in front of the 203, as long as it will hook up to the 203. from there, you use our kit and the 400 version 205.
    Current trannies that will hook to the 203 are: TH350, TH400, TH700, SM465, NV4500 and any of the BOP TH400's that will accept the right output shaft.

    To convert to the 32 spline input in a 205, you need:
    New input gear and bearing $170
    205 with a big hole for the input, you can have it machined locally, or we can send you an exchange case with the big hole for $100.00. The core charge of $200 is refunded when your case is returned to us.
    I think you can still get the input from GM, but it's a good bit more expensive.

    Making the world better, one truck at a time.

Share This Page