Driving from SF to Bend, then Mosier, Oregon, CK5'ers, might need some help...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mofugly13, Sep 27, 2005.

1. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

I'm going hunting with my brother in Oregon. I will be driving the K5 from San Francisco to Bend, Oregon, and then on to Mosier, Or. If there are any CK5'ers along the way willing to help a fella out, I'd appreciate it. I don't forsee any problems, or I wouldn't make the trip all. But you know, better safe than sorry. I'll be taking 80 to Vacaville, then 505 to 5. I'l tae 5 to Weed, and then 97 into Bend. Like I said, I don't anticipate any problems. But if any of you all are on the way and willing to help a brother out, it would be much appreciated. I only plan to call in the most dire circumstances. I will leave Thursday A.M. for bend, and will try to drive straight through. I'll get my bro in Bend, then we'll drive to Mosier. I will be coming home on Oct. 13 or 14, perhaps earlier, depending on if we get bucks or not.

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well I don't what kinda help I would be on this trip, but If You ever travel up 101 though Humboldt county just let Me know.

3. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

I live along Hwy 97, between the cali boarder and Bend, in the hole town of Chiloquin. Call me if you need anything or just want to stop for a beer. 541-281-3707.

Eddie