Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Dynomax exaust pics?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sparky, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Sparky

Sparky 1/2 ton status

San Antonio(summer) Texas A and M (school year)
    Anyone have dynomax exaust pics? I am thinking of getting there headers and the dual 2 1/4 inch exaust kit with some 2 chamber flowmasters. What else will I need when I buy the kit to complete the instal? Will I need hangers? exaust clamps? Appreciate any and all input. Thanks

Sparky

When all else fails... Check the blinker fluid.
    78 K-5

2. Sparky

Sparky 1/2 ton status

San Antonio(summer) Texas A and M (school year)
    To the top. Someone has got to have some pics of it!!!

Sparky

When all else fails... Check the blinker fluid.
    78 K-5

3. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

I've got the jet hot coated dynomax headers,40 series flowmasters, and te dynomax dual exhaust kit. The pipe kit comes with all the champs and hangers. I think the headers are supposed to include the gaskets, but only the bolts come in the box. Not a big deal, autozone carries the header and collector gaskets. Other than that everything went together easy.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

I don't have any pics, but it does come with all the hangers, bolts, and clamps you need, except for two 2 1/4" clamps. If you get the dynomax headers you would probably be better off getting the coated ones, I got the painted ones and the first time I started it up the paint started peeling and plugwires stared melting.

77 Blazer, 350, NP203, K&N, 31-inch Cooper Discoverers
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/jonathandwill>http://community.webshots.com/user/jonathandwill</a>