CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Easter weekend makeover

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok sometime this weekend would ANYONE /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif like to come over and help me put together my blazer there would be some pizza and beer in it for you. I need to finish the rear end(brakes, lift etc..), the interior put back together and finish detailing the engine bay. If so I would REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Re: Easer weekend makeover

You have my number right, so why not call? I think the wife is pissed at me, I have spent like 3 g's on the truck this week. Give me a call, I am not at work today, I took a meritorious day off, plus I have another check out sheet.

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif If it would mean i could get my damn grinder back then yea I'll come over /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score

I will hold you to that Paul, grinder for some help on my rig. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score

I just tried calling you but you were'nt there WTF!?!?! Just kiddin, but thats funny about your wife being mad I could see my wife being mad at me for spending 3k what else did you buy I know you spent 2k on the bumpers etc..

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

A pretty good sized order from ORD, so I can do the 6" lift from rough country right. Well 600 from ORD and 700 for the lift. I am back home now.

clarkjw24

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Ok sometime this weekend would ANYONE /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif like to come over and help me put together my blazer there would be some pizza and beer in it for you. I need to finish the rear end(brakes, lift etc..), the interior put back together and finish detailing the engine bay. If so I would REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
So thats how you get help on the blazer. I've been going about it all wrong. I get about five or six over every weekend and they don't help at all once we tap the keg. I've been forgetting the pizza! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

Saturday night i have to go get drunk with some people who are PCSing to Guam and i might be taking the rig to catfish lake during the day but friday or sunday i should be able to spin a few wrenchs or /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Be able to help Saturday Or Sunday, have to go to Forward Air on Friday and pick up the new bumpers and winch. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like roadtrip again, need a co-pilot? Im guessing it looks good for sunday for all of us?? And anyone else that would like to turn some uhhh wrenches yeah /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Trying to find someone with a truck to fit the pallet it. Danny said is was big and would have to handle it to even get it to fit in the back of the Jimmy. Going to be in on Friday morning. How long did it takes us to get up there to pick up your motor?

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Hey Spence the trip to catfish has been postponed untill monday so I'll be over for most of saturday /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif Sweet!!! Let the games begin!!

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
mayby i will bring my little compresor over and fire it up, iv had it since x mas and yet to use it, also i will try to find my airsaw i bought for it /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so my wife has to get a MRI saturday for some reason so that kills my day I'll let yall know whats up soon.. Thanks

Top Bottom