CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

ebay parts truck in NC area - cheap

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you see the burb he has thats pretty nice too and Im close... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
split the cost with a couple of ck5'rs in your area and have a parts fest with lots of beer

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Did we buy a parts truck too soon Spence? Well never mind, just loaded in another window. Give me a call.

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
No its an older model you would'nt like that one. O well /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Did anyone on here get it? Didn't seem that bad to me, just needed something newer. Me and Caveblazin got an 84 for 222.50 just last week, and going to be delivered this Saturday. Hope the land lord doesn't mind...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah cause my boss wont let me keep it at our place /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

79Stomper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
IT IS BETTER TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS THAN IT IS TO ASK FOR PERMISSION, I thought I taught you better than that Spence. Hell if they do have a problem with it, I guess they will get oer it, what are they going to do not renew my lease???

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Now Im tracking James...

Top Bottom