CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Price Drop Engine Oil: 6 gallons, Box, Synthetic and Synthetic Blend from $39.53

88Silverado

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasnt sure where to post this but theres a pretty good deal on Oil some CK5ers might be interested in. I snipped information from another site.
Of course, it cannot be shipped to Ca.

Grainger has various 6-Gallon DURAMAX Motor Oils on sale below from $39.53. Select free store pickup where available to avoid shipping fees.
Available:
  • Full Synthetic:
  • Synthetic Blend:
  • High Mileage Synthetic Blend:

88Silverado

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Per some post where I snipped this from, it is used in auto shops and apparently has good qualities.
I dont know much else. If its basically certified for gasoline engines and has a good pack, it cant be much worse than any generic store brand.

"According to a 2021 survey conducted by NOLN (National Oil & Lube News), DuraMAX ranks as the best-selling oil brand by Quick Lube Owners. DuraMAX has held this ranking now since 2018. Our robust line of motor oils and ancillary products offer high performance and ultimate engine protection for nearly all makes and models on the market. You can depend on DuraMAX to power your business through high quality products and customer retention programs"

Ca has all sorts of screwed up rules. I had to have HAZMAT permit, special materials for spill cleanup, and show paperwork for proper disposal of used "gear oil" when I had my other shop.

campfire

Adventure is out there!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
A bunch of those products are now out of stock. I ordered some of the semi-synthetic, but the good stuff was all sold out! :rolleyes:

Blue85

Yooper
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yeah, amazing price, but the soonest you'll see it is 4 months? I tend to avoid synthetic blend on the assumption with no further information it's 99% conventional. For under $8 a gallon, that can keep the mowers, wood splitter, etc. going for years. The stores here are getting that much for single quart containers (not that I ever buy those). $30 shipping does drop the appeal.

dyeager535

1 ton status
Premium Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Are these even sale prices? Still the same prices. Not complaining, just wondering if there is a reason to be upset they don't have the synthetic 5w-30 available.

Luckily I have a branch close to my house, if it comes back in stock that would be the way to get it if shipping is $30.

beags86

Eastbound and Down
Premium Member
Reaction score
My order was canceled this morning.
Unavailable.

Called My local grainer to see what was going on. They said they didn't know anything (not surprised) but she said there was zero in stock anywhere.
So that that for what it was.

Top Bottom