CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Excuse me, does anyone know where the car wash line starts? *DELETED*

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Re: Excuse me, does anyone know where the car wash line starts?

Sweet, quad post! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Re: Excuse me, does anyone know where the car wash line starts?

Oh, and no, I don't have a car worth washing... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif<---this looks like a Asian smiley... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

hi pinion

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifWhat did i miss????Deleted???Why would you ever delete a post???I want to know what happened here man,im really concerned.Jake..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifoh yeah,i might be going to napa with my wife soon,we will stop and pick a few things up from you store....for my son!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
No need to go to Napa to buy my offering, just visit my website and in final transaction notes mention your a CK5'r and I'll adjust with a friends and family discount.
You will then be notified of final discount! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

hey, this post is deleted so quit posting to it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif. Deleted I say! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom