CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

F350 with no name

1999 Ford F350, expedition and tow rig.

Desert_K5

1/2 ton status
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm interested in the manual
My mistake, I thought it was redEOD asking to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I drove one at the shop I used to work at that had the full T4 flange conversion done with a big ass single turbo. Not sure what size. Smoked like a freight train but hauled ass.

red EOD

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should put a bigger turbo in while you're that far... lol
:thinking: :biggrin:

One of the turbos I'm considering for an eventual upgrade, but finances are the limit right now. Hell hadn't even been planning to buy a new truck for a few years haha.

The EBPV, exhaust flap appears to be seized in the mostly closed position which would explain why the exhaust housing cracked. Going to disable that and force it open until I can afford a new turbo.

The gauge and sensors arrived today. Edge CTS3 monitor with fuel pressure and EGT sensors.

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the stuff I tried out on my service truck at work and so far seems decent quality. I haven't done my personal one yet other than unplugging the EBPV to disable it. I have also heard of guys just cutting out the valve and welding the holes up for the shaft.

Also if your intake plenums are bent from the clamps like mine were I did these plenum inserts to fix them.
1632172216839.png
I need to tear into mine again some day and do the up-pipes. They leak when it's cold and I already have a kit I got in trade from my old boss.

Top Bottom