CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

FINALLY...ALL DONE WITH MY SUSPENSION.

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
rubicon, here i come!

DSC02409.JPG

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
This may be a "Garage" question, but I am having the biggest problem....make sure your sitting for this one...

everytime I go over a puddle, dirty water splashes on the chrome! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Any ideas on how I should fix this?

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
install a chrome mop in the front if your car to soak up the water in puddles

bigyellowjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Wax the chrome so the water will bead off and use a shammy to dry it after every puddle. Never use your rig in the rain though, would be very frustrating attempting to keep all the chrome dry. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
install a chrome mop in the front if your car to soak up the water in puddles

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif thats ****in awesome /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

I still stand my ^ comment... I know most people dont like chrome and paint (well other than flat black!) but seeing the truck thats on... I dont like the truck that mcuh, still that much work on the underside is cool... I wondered why it wasn't a 14bolt in the rear /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
What a gay truck! I hate those! Lifted like that looks even worse!

Chrome don't get ya home! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Kris

Confedneck

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
all the money they spent on that.. and upgrading the gauges, but they couldnt do anything about that hideous telltale GM green Prndl and odometer??

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
WTF????? For a second there I thought I was in the garage.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

And then I saw the IFS front- you had me there for a second. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Top Bottom