For those that live in the SW corner of WA State...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok... I just want to post a rant about the sh!tty service I get from T-Mobile in Vancouver/Orchards. Right now my POS T-Mobile service hasnt worked for days... As an example I got 2 messages about 10 minutes ago (6:15-ish on 6/7) that Fumes left me on Friday. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So, for anyone/everyone thinking of getting into T-Mobie, I would really recommend NOT doing it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif They have great rates and cool little phones, but sh!tty service. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Verizon and Nextel however both work perfectly well in my house, all over my property, etc...

So... Fumes, if you read this. I sincerely apologize for not calling you back, I had no idea that you called.

-Ryan

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Yeah i would definitely start looking into different service, that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I've got AT&T cell service and i love it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif thanks for the heads up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

I have T mobil and it sucks ass.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifNo prob Ryan,If you can get a truck I will be out at my property and can help load them axles but we can't use my truck and I can't help you unload, just too busy Sunday or we can do it later no biggy, plus I think I might have the 14 bolt sold if it stays any longer....LOL J/K.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    plus I think I might have the 14 bolt sold if it stays any longer....LOL J/K.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

werent you the one who offered me fitty bucks for it..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Ummmm no, but i'll give ya a gallon of jim beam for it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

that would be over 60 bucks LMFAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifDEAL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifUMMMM Ryan your axles got stolen , sorry bud.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

60 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, sucks to be you to pay that....i got it for FREE /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Build(s):
    I got it for free - n-na-na-na-na /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Was a high school graduation present from my parents when i graduated high school in 1988 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and its STILL UNOPENED /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

12. chevyfumes

Ahhh , you must mean a 1/2 gallon....I wish you could get a gallon ,that would mean I would only have to go to the licker sto once a week...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, watch out for voicestream too... those lil fawkers. everytime I see the poor schlep at walmart trying to pawn their stuff I just about punch him in the face. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j