FORDYCE CREEK!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chevk587, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Chevk587

Chevk587 Whiskey bent & Hell bound Premium Member

588F478A-690F-4D10-84D2-28A9A3175EA1.jpeg 97E8B87C-C780-4F7D-BBC3-051E2F3BDDDA.jpeg B1B7850A-0B7E-4D79-BD5E-CEF2355FE6BB.jpeg 4EE9192A-C6DE-42E4-BD62-6AE21EC4A450.jpeg FDCFD171-66E3-4772-8013-F71215175A52.png
    Thanks for the picture @bmxbryant9 ,

Haven’t had a chance to do report on the trip till now . Let me first say that FORDYCE is no joke . Most definitely not the trail for test runs however plenty of other trails near by ranging from easy to I’d say medium... anyhow overall the blazer did well unfortunately i wasn’t able to run the trail . The plan was to head out early Wednesday morning and start at winch hill five and work our way down to committee and back up . So down WH5 we went started my decent and that’s when I encountered a problem hear a loud pop like a broken axel 4wd was disabled and took the blazer back to camp and hopped in another rig to run the trail which was awesome. I learned so much that day about the trail and wheeling in general.

Got back to camp to find my hub wasn’t engaged fully and broke off the first .100 of the Huns was easily fixed with a file and back in action. Did a lot of dirt trail riding and crawling smaller rock piles to test out the rig further all went awesome aside from a little overheating which was easily solved . At that point I was feeling pretty good about the rig and decided to go down WH5 for another try.
    As soon as I’m half way down my inner head locks started failing and loseing air . I was very disappointed by time I got to a spot to high lift my tire was almost completely flat.
    Fixed the issue and made my way back up WH5 successfully. As seen in the picture above all in all had a great time can’t wait to go back and tray again! P.S definitely a 4 link in my future lol cheers !

2. onetonbb74

onetonbb74 On the rocks... Premium Member

Build(s):
    I concur the trail is no joke...I was hoping to run into another blazer on the trail. I wheeled in on Wed. thru commitee trail and up to W.H. 3. Wheeled up to Meadow lake on Sat. then back down to W.H. 3. Trail is pretty hammered thats for sure, worst ive seen.

Chevk587, bmxbryant9 and skunked like this.
  3. Chevk587

Got an issue with my inner bead locks . Don’t want to put the company on blast yet because he’s attempting to fix the issue . However I’m not that familiar with inner bead locks . Problem I had with them was in the post earlier when I was burping air going down WH5. Called him on they way home from FORDYCE and explained the situation he admitted it was on their end and wants to make it right. When we left of the conversation I was going to dismount my spare and go from there . My problem is I don’t think it’s fair that I didsmout and remount all theses tires what do you guys think ?

4. skunked

skunked phat block slush machine Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    I’m guessing the product defect requires you to remove/replace all the tubes? He’s providing new ones?

5. Chevk587

Yes something like that .but I payed him to mount all my tires ... it’s was a mistake in that process I guess so why should I haft to dismount them all ?

6. skunked

skunked phat block slush machine Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Then I would agree that he needs fix it.