Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

fuel transfer switch

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 85K10, Oct 15, 2002.

  1. 85K10

    85K10 Newbie

    Sep 1, 2002
    Likes Received:
    I have dual tanks and the tank switching valve is leaking fuel from one of the inlet/outlet ports that has no tube connected to it.Their is 6 ports on this valve + one smaller one and that is where the problem is.No help from the local dealers.The valve is one the passenger side frame rail.I put a small tube on it with plug for now. Does anybody know what this port is for? Maybe some type of vent???? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Share This Page