CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Full-size invasion 2018

MetalMulishaMarcus

1 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone from Socal going? If so message me if you wouldn't mind bring some leaf springs back for me.

P.s. I posted in the hauling thread but was directed here.

Justin V

I should've stayed up there
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
This truck is stored in Denver?

I saw one eerily similar if not the same one several months back stuck in a traffic jam on I-225 one night...

Was kicking myself for not driving my square that day...

Nobody in a bigazz K5 is going to notice the slightly lowered plain jane S-10 next to them trying throw a thumbs up out the window...

Blazooki

Five-O
- In Memoriam -
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ian did a live feed on instagram and was totally teasing you about buying the truck while he was doing a walk around it. It was pretty funny

5280k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
This truck is stored in Denver?

I saw one eerily similar if not the same one several months back stuck in a traffic jam on I-225 one night...

Was kicking myself for not driving my square that day...

Nobody in a bigazz K5 is going to notice the slightly lowered plain jane S-10 next to them trying throw a thumbs up out the window...

That was me driving it that night, traffic with the 4 speed sucked. Reluctantly it is now sold and off to a new home in Tennessee.
Jesse will hopefully wheel it like it deserves to be, been sitting around for years now which is why I decided to let it go.
Met him and his wife last Saturday after getting here into Denver. He got a good truck, I’ve been tinkering on it for the better part of 10 years now.

Top Bottom