CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Full-size invasion 2018

5280k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Did I drag that thing backwards for a couple of miles a long time ago?
Yeah you did Wade you crazy sob lol
Pretty sure you drove my broke ass truck all the way back to Aurora after I snapped the t/case adaptor off ..... the 1st Time

Hey I been wheeling with that K5 before!
Hey Scott! Yeah, sure miss the old “Crew” days of wheeling

Shoot I remember when Chris still had a full body and was on “little “ tires

truck-oholic

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ian did a live feed on instagram and was totally teasing you about buying the truck while he was doing a walk around it. It was pretty funny

Yeah, he likes to give me shit, lol. He can't really talk though, he has a Willys wagon he's been working on forever too, hahaha.

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yeah you did Wade you crazy sob lol
Pretty sure you drove my broke ass truck all the way back to Aurora after I snapped the t/case adaptor off ..... the 1st Time

That was first "rock crawling" trip ever. I thought "what the heck am I doing here"? The 2 well built trucks in front of me broke one after the other on the same 8 inch rock. I just wanted to go home.

noJeepshere

I Drove Trains!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That was me driving it that night, traffic with the 4 speed sucked. Reluctantly it is now sold and off to a new home in Tennessee.
Jesse will hopefully wheel it like it deserves to be, been sitting around for years now which is why I decided to let it go.
Met him and his wife last Saturday after getting here into Denver. He got a good truck, I’ve been tinkering on it for the better part of 10 years now.
It's in capable hands, Jesse did a really good job working an unfamiliar rig on Steel Bender .

noJeepshere

I Drove Trains!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Sunday morning my dad and I got up late and after going to church, went on an explorer on the Schafer trail, which is a really pretty drive (most of them around here are)

La Sal mountains looking pretty
8977.jpeg

Potash drying ponds
8974.jpeg

Colorado River
8973.jpeg

Musselman Arch
8965.jpeg

The rocks around the arch were cracked all the way through
8969.jpeg

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some year when I have my rig built I will go.
Unlikely this year but hopefully next year

Top Bottom