CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Fullsize Flex?

willyswanter

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
656.jpg

I maxed out the cherry picker and couldn't go any higher. The drivers side shop still had about 6" of travel and the pass. side shock still had about 4" of travel. So at the tire the drivers side could go up another 8" or so and the pass. could of dropped about another 8".

657.jpg

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!! That is awesome! I wish I could say that mine will be able to do that when I get done with it. You do amazing work!! Hands down.

Kris

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
Choke the chain down on the tire more, you wiener

I see you made what I assume to be a Honda catcher too! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Are those the 39.5" or 42" TSL's ?

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

BTW What kind of car is that? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Drey

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
69 Camaro I beleive /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif definatly the best part of any pics Jason posts /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

mudjunkie 82

1 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Nice Flex /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
MMMMM.....firstgencamaro.....MMMMMMM /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh yeah, nice garage TV! I need a wall-mount in my apt... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Ryan B.

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

Bad ass man..
Yah first gen camaros rock! Seeing how you build up your toys.. i can't wait to see what you do when you finally get around to that camaro. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

stallion85

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
That looks like an awesome rig. Sure would like to see some pic's of it wheelin' /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
now all you need is to lose two of those doors and a couple foot of frame /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Top Bottom