Funniest Video Clip I've ever Seen, but NOT for Animal Rights Activists

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Apr 16, 2004.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

Funniest Video Clip I\'ve ever Seen, but NOT for Animal Rights Activists

A buddy emailed this to me this morning, and I finally found it posted on the web. There are other similar ones. Actual Ford ads for the UK. I urge you to download it and watch it in a larger window for the fine details you may miss the first, fifth, or 10th time you watch it!

http://www.viralmeister.com/movies/EvilTwinCat.mpg

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I know, I'm going to Hell, but that was predetermined already, so... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Funniest Video Clip I\'ve ever Seen, but NOT for Animal Rights Activists

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That would be a F@%K up deal if it was real. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Repost of repost!
    Bill

4. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Repost of repost!
    Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

How could I have missed such a quality piece??? In any case, it's worth watching at least a dozen times. I emailed it to my boss and I think he showed it to every person in the building today and laughed hysterically every time. I'd say my chances of getting a raise went up by 20% based on this video alone! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Gawd Damn that poop is funny! Even if it's posted 12-13 times... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I give up... Which one is it. I don't nwant to spend an hour downloading a repost... I don't recognise Tiwn Cat though. I remember one where the cat got hooked up to the rotating ceiling fan! That was hilarious...

7. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status

This one the cat sticks it head in the sun roof of a car.

8. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I give up... Which one is it. I don't nwant to spend an hour downloading a repost... I don't recognise Tiwn Cat though. I remember one where the cat got hooked up to the rotating ceiling fan! That was hilarious...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, this is the 'Cat in the Sunroof' one, and there's another one with the same car where the car swats a Pigeon like a fly with its hood. Also hilarious, but not nearly as good as this one.