going to meet ted nugent tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Sep 18, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i will be meeting ted nugent tomorrow at 3pm now I'm just trying to decide what to have him sign a cd my bow or my gun /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

He is a very avid bow hunter, I'd have your bow signed /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

i am thinking of that but i just don't want it to wear off /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

After he signs it, spray the signature with a clear coat spray to preserve it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

Are you going to the concert, me and the boy and my bro will be there.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    As for what to sign, I'd say bring the gun fully loaded, you should get in no prob.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. mudhog

if my blazer was already painted id give him a brush and ask him to sign it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

man meeting ted nugent would be sweet! Havent heard much of his music but i saw his interview thingy on vh1 and saw him on connan and he seems like a cool guy.

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

If I can get all my stuff ready for hunting tomorrow, I'll be there..........and I'll have him sign my cast! It's camo......... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. mudhog

met him today damn he is way cool he talked to my kids for about 5min signed my boys hats and signed my bow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

awesome, Ted really is "the man". To bad he's not in the running for gov of CA. He'd clean that place up. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I used to be into collecting autographs, never got Ted's tho, gj!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester Premium Member

Me and fumes jr. just got home from the concert.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. mudhog

right on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif