Got my 14b ff swapped in tonight............

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

WoooHoooo!!!!! The change from 3.08's to 3.73's is quite a change. Makes burn outs REALLY easy!! lol.....I havent gotten my 15x10 8 luggers yet, so my gramps had the old tires and wheels off his '97 Ford F-250 Powerstroke...lol..235/85/16...First thing I did was go look for a parking lot.....First burn out only got one wheel turning....Then the second one....WooHooo!!! Both tires goin.....Even better than the vid of RyanB's burnout...Filled the cab up with smoke...Buddy and I were chokin on it..LOL!! WEEE!!
    Doin the front D44 tommorrow. Gonna have to figure out someway to hook up my e-brake cables again...the ones on the 14b were to short...Or maybe I could try the ones from the 12bolt. Also gotta relocate the shock mounts..And last but not least...Gotta go get some 15" 8 lug rims. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Right on dude!

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif

...And I don't believe you! You didn't get video so your burnout couldn't have been better. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]