Before my big offroading trip to Colorado this summer, I bought a Warn HS9500 for the rig. Because I wanted to install it between the frame rails, I decided to add more body lift for better clearance. Well, I installed the body lift and had a guy check out the rig for the custom mount he was going to make for me. Then, 10 days before my trip, the engine went! The winch has been sitting in my garage since then (and that was June)! I finally got it mounted. The guys at RockTek Engineering did a great job with the mount. They welded a plate between the rails on the lower part of it. They trimmed the upper lip of the frame a little so they could center the drum. Everything looks great. They cut the center out of the lower tube of my dual tube bumper for the roller fairlead. Even with the lights mounted to the top tube, I can still easily access the winch and the handle from the top. I cut out the upper-right corner of my grille and mounted the control box flush with the front of the grille. I then made some custom cables to run down to the winch and the secondary battery. Everything looks really good. I went up to the local elementary school around 7:30 last night and did the initial winch cable stretch using one of their light poles. I hope to have a write-up with pictures on one of my websites within a week or so! So cool to finally have that sucker installed! Now its on to the D60 and the 14BFF! **UPDATE - See lower posts for pics.