Happy Birthday all Gyrenes, Jarheads, Marines, etc

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AJMBLAZER, Nov 10, 2002.

1. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Hey everybody, just wanted to say happy birthday. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif I've been out for 1 year and 8 days now, but can honestly say I appreciate my 4 years more now that I'm out amongst the nasty civilians./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyways, I have to say we all look pretty good for 227 years old./forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[​IMG]

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

thanks Brother. i just finished 4 of my 5 year contract and signed up for another 4. so it looks like i might as well retire at 39, then hopefully open my business...
    Semper Fi.
    Grant

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

39 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i will retire at 37 oh and im 29 now HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

its alright man, i can retire at 38, so not to far off you. BUT i want that extra percentage, like 2.5 or whatever. i cant remember.
    well, when you come out here what unit are you going to?
    Grant