Well, made a mistake last friday. Last week and this week I'm back substituting as maintainance supervisor at NWC elementary school. This morning, the west end of one of main buildings was so hot that it probably would have spontaneousely combusted had it got any hotter. I cranked open the valves in the boiler room last Friday cause it was too cold, and when I left early Friday, I didn't shut the valve for the west wing all the way. The teachers and I all had to scramble to open up doors and windows and cool the place down before the kids got here. Hopefully we all survive me the rest of this week.