CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Heeeeellllllllpppppppp!

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I am in need of help with R&amp;R of ring and pinion! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I just broke a tooth off the pinion today! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I think I can remove the carrier myself,but I need help removing the pinion gear and reinstalling a new set <font color="red"> PLEASE! </font> 4Wheel Parts is gonna warrantee my ring and pinion set and have it here on Thursday afternoon so I can just swap it out with them for no money out of my pocket.
Thanx,
Bill

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
well if you are going to do it this weekend let me know i will come help or at least try to and if someone else knows more what they are doing maybe learn something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I know I can get the carrier out, but I can't get the pinion out with the little tools I have here and thats one of the biggest issues besides setting up the new gear set.
Bill

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
can i do it,
yes,
will i do it ,
yes,
will i drive there,
yes,
CAN i drive there,
no,
Im broke /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
but you can always bring it to me /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Aaron is gonna come pick it it up with his trailer and we are going to this this thursday at his place. You are welcome to come and help out with the wrenchfest! So is anybodyelse! I would like to meet more fellow CK5 members!
Thanx,
Bill

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Wish I could guys, I have Firefighter training that day,
T/TH/SAT /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Wish I could guys, I have Firefighter training that day

[/ QUOTE ]

The goes the forests /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Put down the match! There will be no fires today! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
Good luck with school man! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
Your rare breed if you make it through fire fighter school! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Bill

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
well i will come over after i get off work if you guys are still working on it then.

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Put down the match! There will be no fires today! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
Good luck with school man! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
Your rare breed if you make it through fire fighter school! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Bill

[/ QUOTE ]
beavis says "fire, fire, fire, huh huhhh huhuhuh"
bill.jpg

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Now why would you wanna do a thing like that?
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
Bill

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif c'mon, dont be a spoil sport, we always need rigs to practice on and /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gifTORCH /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif gotta practice on something, youd be doing your community a public service /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Right now I would almost consider it with the way it has beaten my pocket book! Almost cheaper to collect on the insurance! I didn't say that did I? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
Bill

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Today is the day! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gifI can get my rig back together I hope! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'll try to take pics! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
Bill

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
the pics ill do no justice but it is up and running now woo hoo /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I'll post pics tomorrow morning! It's done and no grinding or whining! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif A BIG THANK YOU is in order for Aaron! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif
If it wasn't for him I'd be A$$ out of a buttload of cash and I wouldn't have learned a darn thing! I still won't try this on my own yet, but will give it a shot with stupervision! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif!
Thank you Aaron! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif PM me when you want to do the Acura tranny! I'll be there in a heart beat! Remember if you need parts run to or from Ellensburg I'll be back n forth for 8 weeks starting April 25th!
Thanx,
Bill

ntaj*ep

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Bill I can say I wouldn't have been able to do it without you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But really it is never an issue to help out those with bigger trucks than me. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I'm now going to bed, see you in 500 miles /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yuppers /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif! Give me a PM or call when your ready to do that tranny! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
Thanx,
Bill

Top Bottom