Help needed with info on Suburban body

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Urban Warrior, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Newbie

Hello all,

first I would like to say sorry, if my post is wrong here, but I don't know where else to ask.

I am new here and must confess that I don't own a Suburban (unfortunately, because I love this kind of truck)

As a modeler I try to build a Suburban body, for a R/C-model. Now I've already cut up two nice Chevy Pickup bodies to get a longer version with two doors per side. But I got stuck as I realized that the Suburbans seem to have a special structure on the roof (raised aft portion with maybe four ribs on top). I would like to ask if someone here could be so kind to send me a picture of the roof from a Suburban dating between 1981 and 1991, it seems like they all have the same body styling in general (except grille, ...). My email addy is: martin@zurru.de

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards and a nice weekend!

Martin

2. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

i would glady get a pic for you if i had a camera /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    however there's another section to this site, thats only suburban's, if you don't get a response here, try posting over there. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

also i strongly recommend getting a sub, there so choice /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif