Help To Determine Pricing

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JT Topless 75, Mar 28, 2003.

1. JT Topless 75

JT Topless 75 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I need help in determining the value of a solid used SM465 4 speed manual transmission...I am selling it locally here in Richmond VA and don't know what to ask for it. It was in front of a full time gear driven transfer case. Can anyone help me determine the market value of this tranny? It worked great when I pulled it out of my newly wrecked '77 Blazer.

Help?

2. burbBoy

burbBoy 1/2 ton status

I paid $100 here in upper michigan for one. They have been going for a little more then that on e-bay lately.

3. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Help?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds more like a for sale post to me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Help?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds more like a for sale post to me. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly. He's planning on selling in his local rag and doesn't know how much it's worth.

We've been down this road /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif He's cool with this post.

BTW BUMP!!