HEY!!! WAKE UP!!! anyone wanna go to PA the 27th?

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by bablazer73, Jun 17, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I keep going to the Mid atlantic forum, and those guys keep doing things!! How come we don't!

They are doing a run on the 27th of june. My truck won't be done, I know! But i plan on driving to N.J. and hooking a ride with Yunit(Pete)

If your up to it, Here's the link
    http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1101161/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

We gotta start doing stuff up here!! Help get my ASS motivated to quit eating and finish my truck!!

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

These guys can't hang with the big dog's! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

We're not worthy, we're not worthy! We suck.... we suck....

On a side note, I'm almost finished with my rig. We'll see who can't hang with a bunch of dogs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

We do kinda suck huh???
    Still stock here...I wanted to hook up and find a shotgun position w/ somebody but I'm right in the middle of finishing up a laundry room/basement remodel job on the house thats already behind schedule. The wife back-doored me on this one...I was already to put that $ into the truck build /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif