CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Hey you Oregon Guys.....

BlazerWheels

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Is there a valley there (Don't know the name) where it rains 300 or so days out of the year???? A friend of mine said that he was told about it, couldn't remember the name, but was interested in buying some property there. I figured if there is, you all would know. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I know Central Oregon has 300 sunny days every year. But what you are describing sounds more like the rain forest in NW Washington state.

mudslinger97116

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
are you tired of all that sun? i think there is a rain forest on the southern coast by gold beach? i can't imagine anyone from cali moving up here though /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

clubba68

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
...i can't imagine anyone from cali moving up here though /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? I swear there are more of them up here than there are us. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
i just wish the Kalifornicators would stay where they belong. The 'couve was a lot cooler before those yahoos started migrating here in-masse back in the early 90s. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
i just wish the Kalifornicators would stay where they belong. The 'couve was a lot cooler before those yahoos started migrating here in-masse back in the early 90s. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, considering everyone was migrating to California in the 70's and 80's who knows where the yahoos came from originally...

mrbill

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I've heard of this place before. It's about 15 miles West of Gearhart Or. Go North form Seaside turn right at Gearhart and go straight West. Be warned, you will get wet.... all that rain has to go somewhere. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

mr.bill
Socity of Native Oregon Born
S.N.O.B. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

clubba68

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Gearhart, OR is a small beach community. You can't go west 15 minutes from Gearhart lest you end up wet and salty. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BlazerWheels

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
ALright, Like I said....it is not for me. My friend (a little on the different side) said that HE was interested. He likes the rain, likes to play/work/stand in it... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.

I will ask him if any of that sounds familiar....

I like it here in Cali /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Top Bottom