CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Hidden Falls Nov 20-22

centexk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might be able to make that. Truck is going back under the knife this weekend to replace the steering box and I'm trying to scrounge up the money for hydro assist as well as get my driveshafts rebuilt.

centexk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably. Depends on how well I'm recovering from getting the old snip snip. Still can't lift anything heavier than about 15lbs. They warrantied my steering box and it's showing up today but I can't put it in for another couple of weeks. Still need to run through it and put a torque wrench on all the bolts also. It'll be close but I should make it. With a little luck I'll have the new sound system in it.

centexk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steering box is back in. Got a new winch so I’ve gotta finish modifying the mount for that. Would like to have the sound system done by then but doubt that happens. Should be ready for the 21st.

84k5oleyeller

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steering box is back in. Got a new winch so I’ve gotta finish modifying the mount for that. Would like to have the sound system done by then but doubt that happens. Should be ready for the 21st.
Sweet...I can’t wait to do some trail riding!!!!!

Top Bottom