CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Hollister Hills wheelin Pic's.

Ryan B.

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Hollister Hills wheelin Pic\'s.

Went camping at hollister this weekend with a few other Nor cal offroad guys..
The Jungle is a fun, flexy trail.. Narrowly missed a couple trees, & Almost flopped it in one spot.
1201.jpg

1202.jpg

My friend doug brought his shortbed..
1203.jpg

1207.jpg

1206.jpg

1205.jpg

I was going through the rocks with no spotter until i wasn't moving anymore and the front tires were spinning in the air. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
1208.jpg

Tony showed up.. No one tried the frame twister the whole weekend.. tony made it through. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
1209.jpg

It was getting dark, so before calling it a day, Tony spotted me through the mini rubicon my first time with no problems. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
I started getting stuck 3/4 the way through and realized i should lock my front ARB. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
1210.jpg

1211.jpg

CHEVY 4WD

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Re: Hollister Hills wheelin Pic\'s.

Cool Pix
looks like you had a great time /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

looks like a blast! i hope to make it in june again, but this time with my rig /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ryan B.

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

No one hit the mud pit...
One dude in a bronco, and i ended up dragging him out backwards after he sucked water down his engine.
There were some smaller mud pits that were fun.

willyswanter

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

Darn, wish I was able to make it... Looks like you still had fun without me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Nice pics! Looks like y'all had a good time out there. I can't wait to get back to the dirt again!

Kris

pismorat

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

I am planning on going there for my first time in a little over a month. How much does it cost to camp and drive? Anything specific I should hit, or stay away from? /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

PeteH

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

i totally wish i went! i dropped my truck off at some place probably 4 days ago or so and i called they didnt even start looking at it...eerrrg /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. i was hoping id have it for the trip but no. oh well someday i'll do somthing fun:(

pics look like u guys had alot of fun /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score

I love the front bumper, when it's completely tin canned nail it to the wall with pride /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Top Bottom