Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Holy golf balls batman

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by balzackks84, Jul 15, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well this is one of the things I did today after I got up at noon.

[​IMG]

They did help a little. My wobble got bumped up from about 58 to 62 but I am also only running 3 shocks (mount completely broke off in the rear). I figure when I get the shock on I should be able to cruise at 65 for the first time in a long time. I would recomend this to people who are a little off balance. I am just so incredably off that it is just too hard for some golf balls to fix.

2. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

I think I'm probably so off balance I need bowling balls instead of golf balls. (never mind, I thought you were refering to mental balance) /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I run 39.50" tsl's on 8 bolt hummer rims with absolutly no kind of balancing at all and I don't start to vibrate till 73 mph /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Guess I got lucky /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn. I just got done replacing all the ball joints and the tie rods. I think the only thing left is my drag link /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Oh well, it keeps me out of trouble.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Build(s):
    My 39.5's (no weights, no golf balls)run smooth as glass up to about 75...never had it faster than that on them though. They are very bald...I hope the new ones also run this good./forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

rene