Well over a year ago, I picked this bike up from a friend on a trade. The frame was broken and patched back together so he had purchased a newer frame but never got around to fixing it before buying a new bike. He helped me tear it down and I went to work cleaning and painting the good frame. Then, reassembly... new tires, tubes, bearings, etc. At this point I turned attention to the motor. While it was out, replace seals and leaking gaskets. But I hit a snag with a couple broken valve cover bolts stuck in the head. I managed to safely remove one out of them but got stuck with the last one. Started to think drilling and helicoil was the only option left but put it off. Then moved to the new property and got busy for almost 9 months. Eventually, I found a used head and started putting it back together in the last couple weeks.