CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

hotrod/racing movies

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
What are some good racing movies? Anyone says Fast and the Furious I say is automatically banned from the board, at the least is shunned by the rest of us. I mean something like HotRod(70s tv movie), or 2 lane blacktop.

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
gone in 60 senconds

[/ QUOTE ]

Newer or Older? I have both on DVD , waited for original forever. I love the long chase scene in original. Showed in detail how to change vin's on a Challenger. Good movie. In the new one I love the way he talks to the car. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
You can find it on DVD now.I recommend it. The acting and clothes are corny 70's stuff , but the chase scene is long and awesome. Half the movie is the chase scene. The new one had better acting , but the chase scene was too short. Eleanor is really a 1973 Mustang Mach 1, last of the real ones (Furds) /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I like the old "Gone in 60 Seconds." I had never heard of it until my parents went to buy me the new one for my birthday and got the old one by mistake. I like it much better. I love 70's movies, especially ones with cars in them! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Smokie and the Bandit.............. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

ben427

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
If you like the origional gone in 60 seconds, try to find "the Junkman". Its on DVD now too. Also By Haliki films. Has Geaorge berris and a couple good lead sleds in it and another wicked car chase.

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Days of Thunder, Driven, Cannon Ball Race 2000, Cannon Ball,Heart like a Wheel,On any Sunday just a few off the top of my head.
Bill

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Vanishing Point, Gumball Rally,

[/ QUOTE ]
I was trying my damnedest to remember those names... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
what was the name of the movie with the 41 willys. white with the super charger. he was wrecked in a race and was nursed together by a guy with a yard full of cars??? i have the diecast model for vanishing point,not together yet. did anyone else find two lane black top sorta strange,not much dialog, and the chick that just jumps in the car /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
2 lane blacktop is the ultimate in freaking weird /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I liked it just for that. Ending kind of pissed me off, had me going then, bam. The movie you are speaking of is Hotrod, I noted that, its the 70s tv movie where hes against the most powerful guy in town blah blah blah, really B movie but its enjoyable in its own way.

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
my bud tim and i were wondering what the name was. do you have it recorded?? he has two lane black top on tape. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Top Bottom