CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

How do you tell the difference between Liberals, Conservatives, and Souther

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
How do you tell the difference between Liberals, Conservatives, and Southerners?

Scenario:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges.

You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Liberal response:
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

Conservative response:
BANG!

Southerner response:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click....Reload... BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy!

civicstomper

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

tomseviltwin

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
Re: How do you tell the difference between Liberals, Conservatives, and Sou

I don't think a liberal would have a gun and I think I conservative would have enough sense to double tap

I'm kind of sad I don't fit into any of these groups peg sure.....

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

lol /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

IM definatly in the last group but I have 4 more rounds in each clip.

Pookster

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

get the 33rd clip for the glock 18. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
IM definatly in the last group but I have 4 more rounds in each clip.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this as a forward and I wondered how many people would comment of the round difference in the first and second clip /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score

lol! so true.

My favorite thing is how people like Rosie O'donnel and Diane Feinstein say that no one needs a gun to defend themselves. Well duh, if I had a whole bunch of professional, armed security officers around me at all times like they do, I wouldnt need a gun for myself either! These people are sooooo out of touch with reality its not even funny. Its like they know violent crime is out there, but try to convince us underlings that we dont need to defend ourselves from anything.

j

Top Bottom