CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

how many people here race a vehicle?

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
im talking trucks, bikes, bicycles, stock car, ect. NOT remote controled anything

i race dirt bikes. its called harescrambles, 3 hours on the half motocross track and in the woods. tightest it can get is 30" wide (handle bar width) /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif the tighter the better /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

what do you do /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

duece21

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I race to work everymorning. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Just kiddin, but those harescrambles are some crazy races /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif I love riding trails, but don't think a could race in one of those. I love riding track as well, but the trails here in Co are some of the best I've riddin.

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
circle track, street stock class, don't let street stock fool you, only think left from the factory is the front subframe, and some tin hollowed out tin work. 4 link out back, modded front suspension, 400 horse 353 designed to twist 6500 RPMs all day. Why only 400 horse? try making much more with a 500 2bbl.

civicstomper

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I've drag raced my brother down our street on tractors before just because it was funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Found out that the John Deere 1520 has a slightly higher top speed than the John Deere 1010 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Did some snowmobile racing this season, nothing real competetive, but it was still a lot of fun. Dirtbike racing has looked like it would be awesome but thats why beyond anything I am capable of. Sounds cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

OrangeCrushK10

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Autocrossed in my BMW before I threw a rod in it. Also used to have a '79 Chevy LUV drag truck with a nice 350 in it (currently parting out).

Also been in my Dad's IMCA modified a couple times.

NITRO

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
MotoX and maybe Supercross this year. Harescrambles just get plain mean and dangerous through the woods. Same with the ironman races, 8 hours of riding is just too long to be on the bike. Hoping to get my 350 and get started on it for the camaro this weekend. Its going in a 1986 Z28. Hopefully it will be transformed into a mean Pro Street car by the end of the season this year. The only problem will be to get parts to strengthen the T-5 trans in it.Ive heard it's pretty expensive and hard to get parts /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

NITRO

JROSS

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
SC dragster, I took 2nd place overall in the local series couple years ago. Haven't raced in a couple years due to growing family. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Car-3.gif

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
have you read the new racerX? there is an article about Ryan Huges racing a GNCC. he said that it was the toughest thing he has ever done. he also said it takes a real man to last the entire 3 hours /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

ive always like desert racing, the only prob there are no deserts in michigan /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif unless you consider Silver Lake sand dunes a desert /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

i plan on trying some bracket racing when i get my s10 dome /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Ryan B.

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I race my k5 up competition hill at pismo..
I race my camaro when it is safe to do so....pretty soon i'm gonna tow it to the track for some timeslips.. should be somewhere in the 11's. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Top Bottom