CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Husky Mechanics Set - Half Off @ HD

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
also for those interested; HD gives a 10% discount to veterans although that was only in store purchases. they changed that policy to on line also.

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
My set came in yesterday. The box it came in split apart but at least it made it. Looks like a really nice setup. My son is going to be stoked when I give it to him.

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
My set came in yesterday. The box it came in split apart but at least it made it. Looks like a really nice setup. My son is going to be stoked when I give it to him.

last year they had a nice DeWalt hand tool set on black Friday. I ordered one and had it shipped to the house. when it arrived the box was cracked. I called HD and told them about it and they were out of stock. so I ordered just a replacement box, it arrived broke also. got back online and saw they had the set back in stock, called in for a replacement but did not have my card on me so they would not process the replacement. called back a fourth time and had it sent to HD so I could inspect it when I picked it up. the lady said she would give me a discount for all my troubles, I said thanks but did not ask how much. I had originally paid 119 and she discounted it down to 79.

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
last year they had a nice DeWalt hand tool set on black Friday. I ordered one and had it shipped to the house. when it arrived the box was cracked. I called HD and told them about it and they were out of stock. so I ordered just a replacement box, it arrived broke also. got back online and saw they had the set back in stock, called in for a replacement but did not have my card on me so they would not process the replacement. called back a fourth time and had it sent to HD so I could inspect it when I picked it up. the lady said she would give me a discount for all my troubles, I said thanks but did not ask how much. I had originally paid 119 and she discounted it down to 79.
Thankfully in my case it was the cardboard box the set was shipped in. Not the plastic case.

HankScorpio

Customize everything
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thankfully in my case it was the cardboard box the set was shipped in. Not the plastic case.
My cardboard box was also split but the plastic case was fine. Got 2, one for the work van and one for the cabin for snowmobile repairs. Nice to know that a full set is waiting, not just a mismatched tool bag.

Cucv_M1008

Cthulhu Forever
Premium Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up on sat, I'm happy with it, I'm going to get a nylon strap with a clasp and attach it to the top and bottom of the case to keep the drawers shut.

Top Bottom