CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

I Can't Think Of A Proper Subject For This Post

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Re: I Can\'t Think Of A Proper Subject For This Post

just bbq'd some ribeyes last night over mesquite......if i had seen this sooner i may have lived /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

grrrrr, can we eat them instead of animals? i mean, hell, its a win-win situation. we dont hurt the poor, defenseless cowsies and we are rid of those idiots for good. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i know they make terrorist hunting licenses, but do they make moron hunting licenses? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

What PETA fails to mention is that Vegitarians have a life span that is 10 years less than the National average. We were designed as meeteaters and need animal protein to survive. Even if you take protien suppliments they arnt the same as natural proteins found in animal flesh.

Nick

skratch

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Dang , I think I'll grill a couple steaks and think about this a bit while it all digests. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score

I like bratwurst, not only the flesh of an animal, but stuffed into its own intestines! YEAH!

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

I could go without meat. People falsely assume they NEED meat. It's not all that special to me. My mom doesn't eat it, so Dad and I don't get it very often unless we go to Burger King. I could easily live without ever having meat again. I'd have to have fish though, because it's hella good for you. The people who go veggie and eat nothing but lettuce and donuts are the real idiots. Most of them are fatter and lazier than most carnivores, but those who just watch their meat intake and don't insist upon having beef for every single meal are making a smart health decision, IMO. That said, I could go for a steak right now, or some White Castle /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Thunder

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

Not only do I love to eat meat. I like to kill what I eat.
had Antelope tonight for dinner.
Makes me feel like a real part of the food chain.
I have also found that swimming in the ocean makes you feel a part of the food chain......... but on the wrong end /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thefarside

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

I can guarantee that if the other animals had our intelligence (in a general sense, most humans are rather stupid) they would be eating our ass too!

4GUNZ4X4Z

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

I say line up them f'ers and and and.....the hell with them. Take my steak and I'll take your life, nuff said. "The liberation of animals"... awe hogwash, bite me broccoli boy! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

75-K5

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

update: I had White Castle /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score

I'm eating some beef and bean burritos..... I'm sure there's some part of an animal in here..... somewhere..... I just chewed up the gristle of...... something........

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score

Morning Campers! Congratulations to camper Resurrection Joe who won last nights mystery meat contest with the entry of "some kind of beef?"

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.peta.org

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is Bubba when you need him? I bet he thinks PETA stands for People for the Erotic Treatment of Animals....

Top Bottom