so i finished putting my 6.2L engine together and then i started cleaning up my work space, and going thru gasket boxes and that's when i found it: i didn't install my injection pump gasket! oh well. i'm getting really good at putting the front end of the engine together (timing cover/water pump) since in the process of putting it together i had to remove and reinstall the front end about three times before i got it right. oh well. at least i found it now. it should only take about an hour or less to fix this problem. i'm hoping to drop it into my truck tomorrow tho, and that's pretty freakin cool. never rebuilt an engine before.