CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

I had surgery today and you oughtta see what they took out of me...

landsmasher

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Geeesh,
A round white thing that was shiney and was about a half inch in diameter,,, They took it out of my arm... What the hell was that? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

landsmasher

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Getting stronger all the time but only a fraction at a time. You don't just "get better" after something like this I guess. I won't know how much damage was done to the heart muscle tissiue untill the 12th. Once I know that, I'll have a better idea of how much "better" I'l be and how long it will take to get there. I still tire a heck of a lot easier than before but I seem to have just a little more energy each day or so... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

bigyellowjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Getting stronger all the time but only a fraction at a time. You don't just "get better" after something like this I guess. I won't know how much damage was done to the heart muscle tissiue untill the 12th. Once I know that, I'll have a better idea of how much "better" I'l be and how long it will take to get there. I still tire a heck of a lot easier than before but I seem to have just a little more energy each day or so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, slow recovery I would imagine. Hope your tests are good news on Monday. Very good to hear that you are getting stronger by the day! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW I'll never forget that photo you took during your heart surgery, awesome!

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Getting stronger all the time but only a fraction at a time. You don't just "get better" after something like this I guess. I won't know how much damage was done to the heart muscle tissiue untill the 12th. Once I know that, I'll have a better idea of how much "better" I'l be and how long it will take to get there. I still tire a heck of a lot easier than before but I seem to have just a little more energy each day or so... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're how old? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

landsmasher

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Glad your OK, are you sure you wern't hidding Easter Eggs in the wrong places?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? What the hell does that mean? I do go to a neat thing every year for single people called the Easter Beer Hunt... It's a huge place where we jump into and have an easter beer hunt just like kids with eggs. Only difference is we're all drunk by 10pm...
drunk.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
you'll be around alomg time cuz your cool.bro /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif there i just said a prayer for you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Top Bottom