CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

I hate, I hate, I hate!!!

ntaj*ep

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't rant much on here but when you do business whether its personal or not you stick to your morals and it shows what kind of person you really are. Why is it that the Y gen. SUCKS A$$ when it comes to business, or just deals in general??? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
I'm going to the range tomorrow, thank you and good bye! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

avgas

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I wouldn't think that it has so much to do with the so-called "Y-gen" just that they are younger and less responsible than someone in their early 30's to late 20's. Remeber the crap people used to say about "Gen-x". All generations have pretty much been the same way throughout time. in ten years Gen-Y will be bitching about Gen-z or whatever term is coined. It's all just symantics anyway.

TrcksR4ME

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
heh, I am 23 and I bitch about the hooligan teenagers LOL

I think everyone was probably a little bad at business and keeping their word when they are young, I think its called inexperience. I don't think it is because people have bad intentions, they just haven't figured out the way things work.

ntaj*ep

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your probibly right, this monkey is just the poster child for all I hate about that generation. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
tisk tisk aaron, i remember a fellow ( /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifnamed aaron /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif) who wanted to buy something from me a few months back ( i think it was the 8 lug conv??), his words were "SOLD"!! then, 2 weeks later after no contact, i put it back up for sale, actually I never EVER heard back from him /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so I find it humerous to see this post /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I dont think it should matter if its a gas cap or a 10,000.00 car, same reasoning behind communicating with the seller / buyer...but just food for thought, hope it all works out for you.

ntaj*ep

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
One has nothing to do with the other........
I asked you questions and you were wishy washie. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Top Bottom