I have another problem........

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by bbck5on37s, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. bbck5on37s

    bbck5on37s 1/2 ton status

    Jan 3, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Denver Colorado
    My K5 origionally was equiped with a 6.2 diesel. The previous owner had converted it to a 454. Now its past due for plates and i need to get emissions to get plates. I used to be able to register all of my junk in weld county but i dont no anyone up there any more.
    The state says I need:
    The whole air injection system
    Fuel inlet restrictor valve.

    Does anyone have the parts needed to do this? or does anyone live in weld county?

Share This Page