CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

I must drive my vacuum wrecklessly

mountainexplorer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I've blown up two vacuums since I've been working for my mom's cleaning business. And I've only been working nights doing that for about a month.

The 1st one got so loud you couldn't hear yourself think, then finally started shorting out and smelling like it was on fire. The 2nd one just started acting like it got something jammed, and it started smelling the same way. The sweet smell of frying electric motors.

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Alan, get yourself a girlfriend and I think the problem will stop, or get a wet/dry vac... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

joez

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Alan, get yourself a girlfriend and I think the problem will stop, or get a wet/dry vac... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

MEPR

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
you made me spit out a perfectly good mouthfull of Mountain Dew /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

thefarside

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
LOL, reminds me of the vacume I just had. It was a upright Dirt Devil. What a POS! The tube that ran from the brushes on up to the canister would always clog and I would spend and hour taking the thing apart to unclog it. To clean out that hose I had to take the entire thing apart. Finally 3 weeks ago I was cleaning and I was in a bad mood. I broke it in half over my knee then smashed the remains up agains the dumpster and pitched it in. The nieghbors now think I am crazy. LOL! I now have a nice Kenmore; thing kicks ass!

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
the only one i haven't fawked up is THE PHANTOM _THUNDER_.and i still have to take it apart once every two monthes to clean it out. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum dirt devil dirt devil vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum duuuuuusty duuuuusty oohhhh it's so dusty vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum vaccuum

to the tune of the badger song /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Top Bottom